1. Assisted the team to complete various bench test and bench calibration tasks, issued test reports and calibration reports, and delivered qualified engines or calibration data.
2. According to the test application, prepare the test plan, monitor the test process, analyze/process the test data, and complete the test report;
3. Responsible for the calibration work of the platform (diesel engine and natural gas engine), including the formulation of calibration plan, the implementation of calibration, the evaluation results and the output of calibration data meeting the project requirements;
4. Participate in product development/quality improvement;
5. Daily office management of the team, including safety, environment, quality, etc.;